UNIJOS Predegree Admission List 2018/2019 is out| University of Jos Predegree Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded University of Jos, UNIJOS Remedial Studies 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check UNIJOS Predegree Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the UNIJOS Predegree Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
The Board of Examination in the Univeristy of Jos, UNIJOS has released their Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The UNIJOS Predegree Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their UNIJOS Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check UNIJOS Predegree Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, UNIJOS Predegree Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
Below are the steps that will be followed once the Admission List has been released.
- Go to: mis.unijos.edu.ng and scroll down under Students,
- Click on Remedial Sciences and click on admission
- Then insert your form No. or name in the box
- Click “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission status
- Applicants should note that late registration into the University of Jos Pre-Degree (Remedial) Sciences Programme is still on and can log on to http://mis.unijos.edu.ngfor more information.
Congratulations to admitted candidates!
Stay tuned to get the current UNIJOS Predegree Admission List Update.
Candidates should note that the UNIJOS Predegree Admission List is not yet available in pdf format
After checking your admission status on UNIJOS portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, If you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about UNIJOS Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.