UNICAL Admission List 2018/2019 is out.
Did you just write the just concluded University of Calabar, Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check UNICAL Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the UNICAL Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
UNICAL Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the University of Calabar, UNICAL has released their Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The UNICAL Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their UNICAL Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, UNICAL Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
- Candidates should visit: http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided Retype your JAMB Reg No in the required column
- Click on Login and proceed to check your admission status
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Meanwhile, UNICAL Admission List may also be available in Downloadable PDF format.
Stay tuned to get the current UNICAL Admission List Update.
Candidates should note that the UNICAL Admission List comes in pdf format and can be downloaded once it’s been released.
Sadly, some candidates will not be admitted into the University. Don’t lose hope if you happen to be among these set of candidates, you can still see Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
After checking your admission status on UNICAL portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status”. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been admitted then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, if you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about UNICAL Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of University of Calabar, UNICAL.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.