FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For New Students 2018/2019 | Federal University Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee Payment Amount.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the Management of the Federal University Dutsin-Ma has released the Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and also the deadline for payment of FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
However, many aspirants where eager to know the current FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee, as it is due to change without notice.
FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee 2018
To this note, we have written this article as a guide, to inform our readers and aspirants the current Federal University Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee amount and also how they can proceed with the FUDutsinma Registration for 2018/2019 and also FUDutsinma Registration deadline.
A step-to-step guide on how to proceed FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee 2018/2019.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF FUDutsinma ACCEPTANCE FEE
Successful Candidates are expected to Pay an Acceptance Fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) bank charges may apply.
FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee Payment Details
- Successful UTME candidates for first list should check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted.
- Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Successful candidates are to report to the University for Clearance from Monday 15th October, to Friday, 26th October, 2018.
STEP –1 PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list and print JAMB admission letter are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions and ensure your email address and mobile number on our portal are valid and you have access to them (this is very important as Remita will send the receipt(s) for your payments to the email address provided and it will be used later on in the registration process).
- Then generate a transaction ID and Remita RRR for payment of Acceptance fees;
- To make the payment, use any of the method below:
- Click pay via remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway, you would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Visa or Master card) or internet banking platform;
- Or print the Transaction Form with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and go to any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You might be required to have the RRR invoice slip sent to your email address provided in item A. above.
- 48 hours after Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
- Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
- Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
- Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
- Copy of JAMB result Slip and Original JAMB Admission letter
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
- Two copies of passport photograph;
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu,ng
Deadline for payment of FUDutsinma Acceptance Fee: As and when this page was updated, the management of the University, has not announced the deadline for Payment of Acceptance Fee.
Moreover, we urge successfully admitted students to make payments as soon as possible.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Federal University Dutsin-Ma and as such is strictly for Educational uses.
Readers are responsible for the misuse of this information.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.