BASU Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 is out. | Check Bauchi State University Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded Bauchi State University, BASU Supplementary Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check BASU Supplementary Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the BASU Supplementary Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
BASU Supplementary Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the Bauchi State University, BASU has released their Supplementary Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The BASU Supplementary Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their BASUG Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How to Check BASU Supplementary Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, BASU Supplementary Admission List has been uploaded to the portal.
Stay tuned to get the current BASU Update.
Candidates are expected to click Here to view their names on the Admission List
The successful candidates are hereby invited for the physical screening from Tuesday, 24th October 2018 to Friday, 2nd November 2018. Candidates are to report at the designated campuses as follows:
· Faculty of Science
· Faculty of Arts and Education
· Faculty Basic Medical Sciences
· Faculty of Law
· Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
1. All candidates must come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
2. All candidates must come with scratch cards of the o’level examination they are submitting.
3. All Candidates Who Missed the First physical screening exercise can come along with all required documents for screening.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!
Candidates should note that the BASU Supplementary Admission List is not available in pdf format.
After checking your admission status on BASU portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status”. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been admitted then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, if you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about BASU Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Bauchi State University, BASU.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.