NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Portal & Eligibility
Are you in search for the NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018/2019? Or are you looking for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Recruitment Guide & Registration Process? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp, NSCDC, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Form 2018/2019 Update | In this article you will get latest updates on NSCDC Recruitment 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp, (NSCDC) Recruitment Form 2018/2019 has begun. Every year, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Recruits interested and qualified candidates who apply to join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp.
NSCDC Recruitment 2018
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Recruitment 2018 | NSCDC Recruitment 2018 has proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate search queries are;
- When is NSCDC Recruitment Starting for 2018?
- How to apply for NSCDC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has NSCDC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NSCDC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- NSCDC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- When is NSCDC 2018 Recruitment Deadline?
This article is set to answer the following questions: how to register for the NSCDC Recruitment 2018, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp application form, when is the deadline/closing date for the NSCDC Recruitment, am i eligible to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp?
Relax and read through, we will cover every detail you need to know about the NSCDC Recruitment 2018.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert/news update you come across. We will update this page immediately once the form is out.
Is NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018 Out?
No. As at when this article was written, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Form has not been released.
NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018 Qualification
Before obtaining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Form 2018, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Recruitment Form 2018 Entry Requirement.
The Requirements for obtaining NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is listed below. Applicants must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
Attention! All the official information you need about NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. This is the only place where you can submit your application form.
NOTE: Do no submit application on any site other than the Civil Defence Official Site – https://nscdc.gov.ng/
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Submit your Application For The NSCDC Recruitment Form 2018
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates NSCDC Recruitment 2018 and other on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.