NPS Recruitment 2019/2020 | Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Application Guide & Eligibility
Are you in search for the NPS Recruitment Form 2018/2019? Or are you looking for Nigerian Prisons Service, NPS Recruitment Guide & Registration Process? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
Nigerian Prisons Service, NPS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Update | In this article you will get latest updates on NPS Recruitment 2019 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigerian Prisons Service, NPS Recruitment Form 2018/2019 has begun. Every year, the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruits interested and qualified candidates who apply to join the Nigerian Prisons Service.
NPS Recruitment 2018
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 | NPS Recruitment 2018 has proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate search queries are;
- When is NPS Recruitment Starting for 2018?
- How to apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018?
- Has NPS Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NPS Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- When is NPS 2018 Recruitment Deadline?
This article is set to answer the following questions: how to register for the NPS Recruitment 2018, the NPS application form, when is the deadline/closing date for the FIRS Recruitment, am i eligible to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment?
Relax and read through, we will cover every detail you need to know about the NPS Recruitment 2018.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert/news update you come across. We will update this page immediately once the form is out.
Is Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2018 Out?
No. As at when this article was written, the NPS Recruitment Form has not been released.
NPS Recruitment Form 2018 Requirements/Available Positions
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Intake.
Below are the general requirements that every applicants must meet before application
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for NPS Recruitment Jobs.
- All Applications must be Online.
- Candidates are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
CLOSING DATE: Since the NPS Recruitment for 2018/2019 has not begun, there is currently no closing date
Beware of scammers: Do not pay anyone for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment form. Moreover, the application is totally free of charge.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on NPS Recruitment 2018.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.