Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Portal & Eligibility
Are you in search for the NPF Recruitment Form 2019/2020? Or are you looking for The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Guide & Registration Process? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
Nigeria Police Force, NPF, NPF Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Update | In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigeria Police Force, (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019/2020 has begun. Every year, the Nigeria Police Recruits interested and qualified candidates who apply to join the Nigeria Police.
NPF Recruitment 2019
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019 | NPF Recruitment 2019 has proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate search queries are;
- When is NPF Recruitment Starting for 2019?
- How to apply for NPF Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has NPF Started Recruitment for 2019?
- NPF Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- NPF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- When is NPF 2019 Recruitment Deadline?
This article is set to answer the following questions: how to register for the NPF Recruitment 2019, the Nigeria Police Force application form, when is the deadline/closing date for the NPF Recruitment, am i eligible to apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
Relax and read through, we will cover every detail you need to know about the NPF Recruitment 2019.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NPF Recruitment Form 2019 is out online.
Is NPF Recruitment Form 2019 Out?
Yes. As at when this article was written, the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form has been released.
NPF Recruitment Form 2019 Qualification
Before obtaining the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply Before: 10th, January 2019
We Urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates NPF Recruitment 2018 and other on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.