UNIMED Predegree Admission List 2018/2019 is out | University of Medicine Science, Ondo State UNIMED Predegree Studies Programme Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded University of Medicine Science, Ondo State, UNIMED Predegree Studies Programme 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check UNIMED Predegree Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the UNIMED Predegree Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
UNIMED Predegree Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the University of Medicine Science, Ondo State, UNIMED has released their Predegree Studies Programme Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The UNIMED Predegree Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their UNIMED Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check UNIMED Predegree Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, UNIMED Predegree Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
- Candidates should visit UNIMED pre-degree admission status checking portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status_pdsp.php.
- Supply your application number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your UNIMED pre-degree admission status.
Stay tuned to get the current UNIMED PDSP Admission List Update.
Candidates should note that the UNIMED Predegree Admission List may be provided in pdf format and can be downloaded once it’s been released.
After checking your admission status on UNIMED portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status”. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been admitted then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, if you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about UNIMED Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of University of Medicine Science,Ondo State, UNIMED.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and enquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.