UNILORIN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For New Students 2018/2019 | University of Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Amount.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the Management of the University of Ibadan has released the Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and also the deadline for payment of UNILORIN Acceptance Fee for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
However, many aspirants where eager to know the current UNILORIN Acceptance Fee, as it is due to change without notice.
UNILORIN Acceptance Fee 2018
To this note, we have written this article as a guide, to inform our readers and aspirants the current University of Ibadan Acceptance Fee amount and also how they can proceed with the UNILORIN Registration for 2018/2019 and also UNILORIN Registration deadline.
A step-to-step guide on how to proceed UNILORIN Acceptance Fee 2018/2019.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF UNILORIN ACCEPTANCE FEE
Successful Candidates are expected to Pay an Acceptance Fee of Thirty Two thousand Five Hundred Naira (N32,500) with bank charge of Three Hundred Naira (N300) Only.
UNILORIN Acceptance Fee Payment Details
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal.
- On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and your Surname as default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks ( )
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps I – II above interact with your Level Adviser and or Head of Department on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site.
- You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone.
- Ensure that you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail address that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and or Head of Department.
- Thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment .
Note: Failure to authenticate your registered courses with your Level Adviser before payment is at your own risk, as you may be required to pay charges for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
- You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
- Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies (Black and White copies are not acceptable) of the final Course Registration Form.
- Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures.
- Collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office.
- Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
- Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
NOTE: University of Ilorin does NOT accept direct payment to Remita through banks.
Deadline for payment of UNILORIN Acceptance Fee: As and when this page was updated, the management of the University, has released the deadline for payment of UNILORIN Acceptance Fee, Friday, 28th December, 2018.
Moreover, we urge successfully admitted students to make payments as soon as possible.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of University of Ibadan and as such is strictly for Educational uses.
Readers are responsible for the misuse of this information.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.