KASU Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 is out| Kaduna State University Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check KASU Supplementary Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the KASU Supplementary Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
KASU Supplementary Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the Kaduna State University, KASU has released their Supplementary Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The KASU Supplementary Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
How To Check KASU Supplementary Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, KASU Supplementary Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
- Candidates should visit KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Scroll down, to check steps on how to check YSU Supplementary Admission List on JAMB Caps Portal.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, If you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about KASU Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.