FUTO Direct Entry Admission List 2018/2019 is out | Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Direct Entry Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check FUTO Direct Entry Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the FUTO Direct Entry Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
The Board of Examination in the Federal University of Technology Owerri has released their Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The FUTO Direct Entry Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
FUTO Direct Entry Admission List 2018
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their FUTO Direct Entry Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check FUTO Direct Entry Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, FUTO Direct Entry Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
Meanwhile, FUTO Direct Entry Admission List can be accessed via the steps provided below
- Candidates should visit the admission checking portal via: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
After checking your admission status on FUTO Direct Entry portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, If you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about FUTO Direct Entry Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.