Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List 2018/2019 is out.
Did you just write the just concluded Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
The Board of Examination in the Federal Polytechnic Offa has released their Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Institute.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management are done compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on continue to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Offa ND admission list.
Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission List comes in pdf format and can be download once its been released.
Sadly, some candidates will not be offered admission into the Institution. Don’t loose hope if you happen to be among these set of candidates, you can still see Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
After checking your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Offa portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, If you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Federal Polytechnic Offa, and as such is strictly for Educational uses.
Readers are responsible for the misuse of this information.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.