DELSU Admission List 2018/2019 is out | Delta State University (DELSU) 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Did you just write the just concluded Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check DELSU Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the DELSU Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
DELSU Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the Delta State University, DELSU has released their Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The DELSU Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their DELSU Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check DELSU Admission List
NOTE: Presently as at the time this content was published, DELSU Admission List has been uploaded to the portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered provisional admission.
- Candidates are expected to visit: http://delsu.edu.ng/utme20182019checkadmission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status
Stay tuned to get the current DELSU Admission List Update.
Candidates should note that the DELSU Admission List comes in pdf format and can be download once it’s been released.
After checking your admission status on DELSU portal, you are expected to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the Admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS “. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status”. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been admitted then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, if you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about DELSU Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Delta State University, DELSU
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
Related DELSU News: DELSU Post UTME Screening Result