ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List 2018/2019 is out. | Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Admission List 2018/2019
Did you just write the just concluded Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Examination? Or are you being curious to know how to Check ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List, to know if your name has been shortlisted in the ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List? Then this article is just meant for you!!!
ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List 2018
The Board of Examination in the Adeyemi College of Education, ACEONDO has released their UTME Degree Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session. The ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List contains the candidates who have been Offered Provisional Admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the Varsity.
Therefore, all candidates who participated their Post UTME Examination conducted by the Varsity can now check their ACEONDO Post UTME Result Online and after which they can check the Admission List.
How To Check ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List
NOTE: Presently, as and when this page was updated, ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List 2018/2019 has been released and uploaded to the Schools Portal. Candidates should check the steps provided below to check their name on the ACEONDO Admission List 2018.
- Candidates are to visit the ACEONDO Admission checking portal to view the admission list.
- For easier search, On the List display… Press ctrl + F
- Then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided
- Then Press Enter to search for your name
To check ACEONDO UTME Degree 2nd Batch Admission
- Candidates are to visit https://aceondo.edu.ng/viewnews.php?view=28 to access Adeyemi College of Education UTME Degree 2nd Batch Admission List
To check ACEONDO UTME Degree 3rd Batch Admission List 2018/2019
- Candidates are to visit the https://aceondo.edu.ng/viewnews.php?view=36 to access Adeyemi College of Education UTME Degree 3rd Batch Admission List
Kindly Check back.
We urge readers/candidates to subscribe to our newsletter for immediate update.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Additionally, If you need us to help you with information and keep you updated about ACEONDO Admission 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) and as such is strictly for Educational uses.
Readers are responsible for the misuse of this information.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.