Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment 2018
Are you in search for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019? Or are you looking for Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment Guide & Registration Process? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 Update | In this article you will get latest updates on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019 has begun. Every year, the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruits interested and qualified candidates who apply to join the Nigerian Air Force.
This article is set to answer the following questions: how to register for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018, the application form, when is the deadline/closing date for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment, am i eligible to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment?
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 is on going. This page has been updated immediately the form was out.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018 | Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2018 has proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate search queries are;
- Is the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment form?
- I need Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment updates,
- When will Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets DSSC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Nigerian Air Force Enlistment form enrollment date
Is Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 Out?
Yes. As at when this article was written, the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form has been released.
Recruitment Title: Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC)
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Application Start/ Closing Date
19th October, 2018. (Application Portal Opens) – 16th November, 2018.
NAF DSSC Recruitment Screening Date & Venue
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 28/2018 that the screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates will now hold from 9 to 22 December, 2018 at NAF Base Kaduna.
This is to ensure the smooth conduct of the Exercise. Shortlisted candidates from Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano States are to be screened from 9 to 15 December 2018.
Candidates from Kastina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara States are expected to be screened from 16 to 22, December 2018.
Eligibility For 2018 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment Form 2018 Requirements/ Qualifications
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
How to Apply Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019?
Nigerian Air Force Direct Service Short Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment Application Form for the year 2018/2019 is out. Steps to apply are listed below:
- Interested candidates are to apply free of charge via the Nigeria Air Force Recruitment website at: http://www.airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Note to Applicants
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.