Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018/2019 | Registration Guide & Eligibility
Are you in search for the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018? Or are you looking for Civil Defence Recruitment Guide & Registration Process? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Civil Defence Recruitment, Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018/2019 Update | In this article you will get latest updates on Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018/2019 has begun. Every year, the Civil Defence Recruits interested and qualified candidates who apply to join the Civil Defence. To take, the Application Form for the Civil Defence Recruitment Form has been released Online.
This article is set to answer the following questions: how to register for the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018, the application form, when is the deadline/closing date for the Civil Defence Online Recruitment, am i eligible to apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment?
Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018
IMPORTANT! Currently, Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert/news update you come across. We will update this page immediately once the form is out.
Civil Defence Recruitment Form – Beware of fraudsters!!! There is/ are no agent(s) which the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has kept for the NSCDC Recruitment. The Registration 100% Online and free.
If you have been interested in joining the Civil Defence, then this guide is written solely for you.
NSCDC Recruitment 2018 | Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2018 has proven to be among top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate search queries are;
- When is Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Starting for 2018?
- How to apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2018?
- Has Civil Defence Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NSCDC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- When is Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2018 Recruitment Deadline?
- I want to know about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment?
Is Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018 Out?
No. As at when this article was written, the Civil Defence Online Recruitment Form has not been released.
NSCDC – Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018 Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NSCDC – Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018 Entry Requirement.
The Requirements for obtaining Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is listed below. Applicants must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
Attention! All the official information you need about Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. This is the only place where you can submit your application form.
NOTE: Do no submit application on any site other than the Civil Defence Official Site – https://nscdc.gov.ng/
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Submit your Application For The Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 and other on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.