How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Free online – NPF.gov.ng/tinted
Are you in search for guide on how to Apply for NPF Tinted Glass Permit Form? Or are you looking for Application Process for NPF Tinted Glass PermitT? If yes, you are at the right place. Search no more!!!
How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Free – We do see cars with tinted glass, most of us usually think, “Its expensive to get a Tinted Glass Permit”, “It will cost very much to get the Nigeria Police Force Tinted Glass Permit”.
Well, i want to break that conception now!!!
For those that do not know what Tinted Glass mean, this is for you.
What is a Tinted Glass? Glass that has been given a slight shading or coloring to it, usually to control sunlight in very bright, high intensity sun locations. There are many colors available today such as bronze, gray, green, blue, etc
It is cost low or virtually nothing to get a Tinted Glass Permit from the the Nigeria Police Force. Its very surprising to know,you can Apply for the NPF Tinted Glass Permit Online, at no cost.
This article is covered and written to Guide you on steps on How to Apply for Tinted Glass Permit Online Free of Charge, Fast and No Cost!!!
Many searches such as;
- how to i apply for the NPF Tinted Glass Permit?
- is the NPF Tinted Glass Permit Free?
- What do i need to know about the Tinted Glass Permit Application
Have proven to be among top searches car owners wants to know.
How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Online for Free – NPF.gov.ng/tinted
It’s very important you know that the Tinted Glass Permit application is 100% an online process. This means that it is Free, Fast. All you need is an active Internet Data Plan. Here is a step by step procedure on how to apply for tinted glass permit be
According to the Police, to obtain a new permit, take the following steps;
- 1. Log on to http://npf.gov.ng/tinted/
- Fill the Application form online. It will automatically generate a unique ID nos for you
- Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.
- Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.
- You will need to upload scanned copied of your vehicle licence, and your proof of ownership which must not be more than 100 kilobytes each in jpeg or bmap format.
- Details to fill on the online form include plate number, engine number, chasis number and the insurance certificate number
- Make sure you obtain insurance certificate from a company registered with Federal Road safety Corp (FRSC) , otherwise it will not be acceptable
- Take the Print-out to any Police Command, to capture your biometrics and collection of your Tinted Permit Certificate.
- You need a NIN (National Identity number) to complete the application form. You can go to the nearest NIMC office for your National identity number. Registration is easy and takes less than an hour.
- Registration for NIN and tinted glass permit is free. It comes with a bar-code and your photograph.
Please Note that All Tinted Permit is Issued to Motor Vehicles with factory-fitted tinted glass only
Was this Information helpful? Share to your friends. You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.